CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

“Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?”

What…is your name?” “Annie.” “What…is your quest?” “To join Janel in her blogathon.” “What…is your favorite color?” “Green. No, blue. AAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!

Monty Python…classic (with a slight twist, of course.)! My friend Janel decided to start another two week blogathon. I have mixed emotions, especially since I’ve had writers block the past two months. Hopefully, this will help my creative juices start flowing once again. So Janel, I will unite with you in your quest.

Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.” “Be quiet!” “You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.Shut UP!” “I mean, if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.

Just for the record, I have no clue what brought on the Monty Python quotes. However, I am going to post more...just because I can. Besides, they make me laugh.

On second thought, let's not go to Camelot. It is a silly place.

FYI: I just received some very exciting news. Three of my friends and I were approved to rent a house. I’M MOVING OUT!! Needless to say, I’m pretty excited. This has been a difficult process…and it’s finally OVER! Oh yeah! I’ll write more about it later. In fact, that’s a good topic for another blog. The ideas are beginning to flow.

Run away!"

3 comments:

Lanae said...

You always make me laugh. I'm happy that you are doing another blogathon and look forward to more of your creative abilities.

Also...Congratulations on your new adventure.

Alisha said...

Bwa ha ha!!! Thanks, Annie! I love those quotes!

Katie said...

Yay! Congrats!