CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My One-Minute Blog

This is Annie’s blog.
Annie’s blog this is.
This is a short blog.
Annie is writing a short blog.
Write, Annie, write.
Annie doesn’t have time for creativity.
Creative this is not.
Annie is fulfilling her blogathon requirements.
Blog, Annie, Blog.

This is Annie's 50th blog.
More time should have been spent.
There is no time for celebration.
Annie has to leave now.
Busy is what Annie is.
Bye, Annie, Bye.

That was dumb, Annie…dumb!

7 comments:

Janel said...

See Janel.
See Janel read Annie's blog.
Ha ha ha!
Annie is funny.
Janel is happy.
Annie's blog makes Janel happy.
Thank you Annie!

Lisa said...

That was possibly the best blog post I have ever read in my life...

Alisha said...

I LOVE it!!! I agree with Lisa that it is probably the best post I have ever read. Jason even laughed. Now THAT alone tells you it's funny! Love ya!

Lanae said...

Good Job, Annie, Good Job.

Major Bubbles said...

That was hilarious! And just think, it even too k less time

Major Bubbles said...

That was hilarious! And just think, it even took less time

Serket said...

Congratulations on 50 posts! I think my 50th post was: Cheaper by the Dozen 2.