CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Commenting

Thank you to everyone that leaves comments on my blog. I love getting online and reading your opinions on what I’ve written (even if it’s not in agreeance with me) or seeing that you support me in various areas. I’ve heard the same thing from others. Comments allow you to learn that others are actually reading your blog and it gives you incentive to keep writing. They also just make you feel good, as if you’ve accomplished something. Personally, they make me smile. When I check my email and there is a comment, I break into a huge grin. Having extraordinary people (like all of you) makes blogging worth while.

Please continue leaving comments and I will try and return the favor. You know the golden rule: “do unto others as you would have them do unto you”. I say, “Leave comments for others as you would have them leave comments for you.” If you want me to leave more comments on your blog, just let me know. I will happily oblige.

I hope this didn’t seem weird. I just wanted to say thanks and let you know that I truly appreciate the time you take to let me know you care! Thank you all for being so wonderful!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

well... that made me feel like leaving a comment! Have a good day :)

Katie said...

I didn't find it weird at all. I'm just sayin'.

Alisha said...

I'll comment on commenting because I like to comment on your comments and commenting can be very exhilarating. Phew!

Lanae said...

I like comments on my blogs, so I know what you are talking about. Here's to those who take the time to not only read our blogs, but make comments as well.

Serket said...

When I check my email and there is a comment

You should be receiving a lot of e-mails from me today! ;-) I haven't had much time to read your blog for a while, so I decided to try and catch up! I was glad when I found out about the e-mail feature, because it helps me to see all of the comments without moderating.