CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

It's Already Been a Long Day

This is going to be short, but I said I was going to participate in this blogathon and I am not a quitter! I'm at work waiting for the delivery guy to bring our order. He's been coming increasingly later over the past few weeks. It's quite annoying. I come early to put it away, and then he doesn't come until we open? Seriously inconvenient. Oh well. What're ya gonna do? I guess, not put the order away any time soon. Then my lovely coworkers like to come in late most of the time (except one other gal. She and I complain to each other regarding our flawless punctuality.). It then takes me twice as long to put the order away, due to the fact that I'm required to assist customers. What's that all about? Helping customers in a job that's primary function focuses on customer service? Silly. Anyway, I'll spend most of my morning grumbling to myself about my coworkers and their lack of alarm clock usage. They're doing better, I suppose. If 15 or 20 minutes is better than 45. Which it is. So...WAY TO GO! The delivery dude is here now. I'm off to conquer the order one customer at a time.

0 comments: