CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Blog Award



I want to thank Tawni for giving me a blog award! She definitely deserves one, in my opinion! The winner of this award must follow a few rules:

Rules

#1 - You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award, whether for creativity, design, interesting material, and/or also contributes to the blogging community, no matter the language.

#2 - Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

#3 - Each winner has to show the award and put the name and link of the blogger who has given him or her the award.

#4 - The winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

#5 - The winner must show these rules. So the following 5 are the winners I have chosen, in no particular order:

What can I say? He was one of the individuals that inspired me to start a blog. I enjoy his descriptive writing. He's an eloquent writer and very funny! It's fun reading his philisophical thoughts on relationships and life in general.

I consider her a kindred spirit. I love her sarcastic wit. She is very intelligent and it shows in her writing (as does the fact that she's an English major). She loves literature and has inspired me to read more and challenge myself intellectually.
I am so impressed with her blog. She writes in spanish and english. This allows all of the family to stay informed (her family from Mexico and those of us in Utah). Her blog is private, so you have to be invited to view it. However, I definitely think she deserves an award.

First of all, she's an amazing photographer. I love the pictures she puts on her blog. I like her writing because I can completely relate. She writes it how it is. Also, her layout makes me happy. It's beautiful...just like her! Aw, shucks!

I really enjoy her blog. She always says that she's not eloquent, but I think she does a wonderful job! She is so proud of her family and it's evident in her writing. I love the memories she shares, especially when we've experienced them together!

Now it's your turn! Make someone's day (specifically five other people) and give them this award. I suppose this is like one of those chain letters. But I can't promise that you'll find your true love in 5 days or that you'll receive a life changing phone call in 10. I can promise that it makes the recipient feel special...so, why not? Spread the love, people! And thank you for the enjoyment you've brought to myself and others!

3 comments:

Lanae said...

Thanks Annie. I feel very honored. I love your blogs. You do a great job!!!

Janint said...

Wow! That was very nice! Thank you! And congrats to you for getting the award in the first place :) I like to read your blog, I think you can know a person for the way they write. Thanks again!

Katie said...

Thank you :) You are a kindred spirit, friend. And sarcastic wit? What, me? ;)