CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's About Time

I’m moving next week! And yes, I’m barely starting to pack. It's about time I began gathering and organizing my seemingly endless supply of possessions. I probably should have started a long time ago, but…what’re ya gonna do?

This is short, boring, and pointless, but I promised to blog for two weeks and there are only a few days left. I won’t give up now. Though, I do believe I’m the only person that has written every day. I should get some sort of prize! Never mind, I’ll just make myself brownies or eat ice cream. As I mentioned yesterday, that’s always a good reward!

Well, hooray for another uneventful Saturday. I’m telling you; once I officially move out I’m going to start having action-packed Saturdays. Believe you me. Or don’t believe me. You can just wait and see…I mean, wait and read!

1 comments:

Janint said...

Good for you! I'm sure you'll start to find all those memories in closets, boxes, etc. Then to decide what to keep, what to toss away and what to let at your parents home. Good luck packing :)