CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

What do you write about someone who has touched your life so deeply? I can’t begin to say how grateful I am for my mom. She has always been there for me in every aspect of my life. She attended every one of my performances, except when she was too sick to get out of bed. I have had several instances where I forgot important things for school or work and she dropped everything to bring me what I needed. She is the best listener and her advice (whether I like it or not) is usually right on the money. She is one of the most loving, caring people I’ve ever met. She has such a sensitive soul and it is seen by the way she treats others. She doesn’t have a mean bone in her body and yet she swears that when she dies, she’ll end up on an asteroid. If she ends up on an asteroid, I’m going to be burning in the depths of…well, you know. Always ready with a smile and a hug, she comforts anyone in need. She sacrifices so much of herself that I’m surprised she has anything left to give, and yet she keeps on giving. She is beautiful inside and out. I am so grateful that the Lord blessed me with the best mom in the world. He knew that I would need someone special to guide me through this life, so he gave me one of the best. I am so lucky to have her.

Thank you for everything, Mom. I love you more than life itself!

4 comments:

Lanae said...

I feel so honored to have a blog written for me. Thank you Annie. It hasn't been hard to love such a wonderful daughter. I love you!

Serket said...

Beautiful message and a powerful last line!

Jewelsp said...

Hooray for Mom!!!! Seriously, we love you!

Alisha said...

I agree completely! We are truly blessed to have such an amazing Mom! I love you too, Mom!