CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Today, I was overwhelmed. I have never had so many people wish me happy birthday. I am so lucky to be blessed with such wonderful friends and a loving family. Even though this is an extremely short blog, I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart! Personally, I’m thankful I was born. But I’m more grateful for you, my friends! You have lifted my life more than you’ll ever know and hopefully somehow I can do the same for you! I love you guys! This truly was a wonderful birthday!

4 comments:

Tawni said...

I'm glad you had such a good birthday!

Lanae said...

I love you, Annie!

Janel said...

We love you dearest! Even when we scare you to death! ;)

Brea Marie said...

Happy Birthday! This sure has been the week of birthdays. Monday was my neice's, Tuesday was my Dad's and Friday's was my Mom's. So fun to share the week with you!