CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's In My Blood

Music. For some, it's their entire world. For others, it's just something to fill the air. For me, it's definitely in my blood. Today I was bouncing down the stairs at work. I noticed that I was unconsciously stepping in the rhythm of triplets. "Tri-pl-et, tri-pl-et, tri-pl-et." I’ve also found that when I hear the footsteps of others (or anything that has a metronomic feel), I match my mental tempo to the rhythm of their feet. Sheesh! Talk about a music geek. I really need to get a life! But if I do, it had better be up beat. (Ba-Dum, Cymbals crash!)

4 comments:

Janel said...

I'm that way too!

Lanae said...

I love to sit and beat time to commercials, songs on the radio, or the music in my head. Sometimes I don't even notice that I'm doing it. Thanks for the blog Annie.

Katie said...

You're delightful. Also, I share a similar quandary...if quandary it truly is...

Alisha said...

Ha ha!! My kids even do that!! They're constantly singing...and I LOVE IT!