CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm Not Entirely a Slacker

I regret that I haven’t written in the past two months. Sometimes, life is full of moments that can’t be written about. I have had an inordinate amount of those events as of late. They are moments that I feel I am unable to disclose. It’s not that I don’t want to spill the entirety of my thoughts out into the vast reaches of the Internet. Believe me; the thoughts, feelings, and confusion alone would go on for quite a while. I just haven't been able to figure out a way to put anything into words...or if I should even make an attempt. I guess I've realized that some things are better left unsaid.

Believe it or not, I recently celebrated my 25th birthday. Yes, I am a quarter of a century in age. Inconceivable! It’s certainly weird thinking I am now in my mid-twenties. I’ll just have to wait and see what the next 75 years or so bring!

Whoa, do I want to live to be one hundred? Hmmm…something else to ponder about.

1 comments:

Shirrel Cooper said...

Happy late birthday! You are amazing! And yes, yes you do want to live to be 100. Think of everything you could do in 75 years! :)