CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm Right-Handed

I made an unusual discovery last weekend. After leaving a poorly attended multi-stake dance, some friends and I drove around downtown Ogden to find another dance club. After failing twice, we stopped at Wal-Mart to buy socks. Then we went bowling…in semi-formals. It was an absolute riot! The looks of puzzlement we received were priceless. But it was among my still-dancing friends and the clatter of bowling pins that I made my discovery. I am a left-handed bowler. Fancy that!

3 comments:

Tawni said...

Sweet! You know, lefties are really cool.

Annica said...

I am left handed but I do alot of things right handed... like using right handed scissors and throwing frisbees, and bolwing right handed. And.... I like how you went to walmart to buy socks in your dresses!

Lanae said...

I always wanted to be left handed. I thought it was cool! You didn't get it from me, although my Dad claimed that he did a lot with his left hand.