CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might

I'm thinking about writing a book. I know. EVERYONE writes a book. But the other week we had a family party and my brother and I were talking in our basement. He said, "Annie, have you ever thought of writing a book?" "Um...not really." "I think you should. I can see you writing a comedy about life as a single. You have so many good, funny stories. I really think you should do it. Think about it."


That definitely got me tossing around the idea. I have been single a long time. I mean, we're talking my entire life here, people. I'm pretty much an expert at being (and staying) single. Why not? So...I'm not sure if I will or if it's just some fanciful dream. But he did open a door marked, "Possibility". It would be a big endeavor, but I love writing and it could be fun. An adventure, if you will.

Having read my blog posts, I'm anxious to know what you think about this idea. Good or bad. I want honest opinions.

To write or not to write...a book. That is the question.

10 comments:

Tawni said...

I think it's a great idea! You're a great writer and always have such a witty way of telling your stories.

Janel said...

Well, you know what I think. :)

Lisa said...

Um... YEAH! I love reading your stuff and I can totally relate so I would definitely read your book!

Lanae said...

I'm all for it. I would read it...for sure. Can I have your autograph?

Annie said...

Thanks you guys!! I've started trying to collect my thoughts. It's going to be quite the endeavor. :P It should be a blast though. I'll let you know how it goes. :D

Katie said...

Why not? I'm a big fan of doing things that stretch limits... (Exhibit A: my grad school experience)

Amy Lyne said...

I think you would do a great job. I love reading your blog entries...I've always thought you have such a fun way of putting things. You are a great writer!

Living in the Moment said...

You should do it!!!! I would buy it!!

Janint said...

You should! You've got talent!

Serket said...

It doesn't have to be about dating, but I think you could write a good book. I enjoy reading your blog posts.